Steamed Mussels Served in a Spoon


My eldest son, Víctor, likes to try any food; the younger one, Pau, not so much.

It all started with a deal when he was smaller and would give me the typical “I don't like it” without having tried things. The deal is "you have to taste it, and if you don't like it, you don't eat it", and now he tries lots of slightly unusual dishes (for example a salmon nigiri recently), and he likes most of them.

One day I made steamed mussels, which he loves, and I had bought at the most dangerous shop in Barcelona, Gadgets de Cuina (I can't leave without buying several things), some plastic spoons for serving starters, which I bought the day I went to buy a paella pan.

We took photos of them, a classic of eating at my house. "Dad, Dad, photo, for the blog"

So there you go: just simple steamed mussels with lemon, but served in a slightly different shell.

🌐 Llegeix aquesta recepta en català

Comentaris