Salad with Omelette Ribbons: Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado with a Lemon Dressing

The other day I made myself a salad for lunch. With my shoulder injury I'm moving less and I don't want to put on weight (any more). By the way, a message for the friends who read this blog of ours: "I'm going back to work on Monday, but I'll keep going to physiotherapy for at least another month."

I made the salad with lettuce, tomato and avocado, but the clever part (if there was one) is that, since I wanted to add a bit of protein, I made a very thin omelette in a crêpe pan. It's as simple as beating the egg, adding a little salt and some herbs (herbes de Provence, for example), and pouring the egg into the hot pan. Once one side is done, flip it like a crêpe and give it 1 more minute on the other side. I took it out, rolled it up like an empty crêpe and sliced it, which left me with a kind of omelette fettuccine that I laid on top of the salad.

This time the dressing was olive oil and a few drops of lemon. I like lemon in salads more and more; I also grate a little of the zest with the Microplane to get some aroma, and with the avocado and tomato it's fantastic.


🌐 Llegeix aquesta recepta en català

Comentaris