Caramelised Lemon Cream

Caramelised lemon cream
Caramelised lemon creamIn appearance this recipe resembles crema catalana, but the flavour is very different. Caramelised lemon cream is ideal after a hearty meal. The taste it leaves in your mouth is really good. I saw it on another cooking blog that I recommend http://www.directoalpaladar.com/

Ingredients
3 egg yolks
1 small tin of condensed milk
½ glass of cold milk
the juice of 6 lemons
6 teaspoons sugar

Method
Put the milk, condensed milk and egg yolks in a saucepan and stir everything until the mixture is smooth; then, stirring constantly, pour in the lemon juice little by little.

Divide the mixture between individual dishes — earthenware ramekins if possible — and sprinkle a spoonful of sugar over each one, burning it to caramelise it with a crema catalana iron or, as I do, directly with a blowtorch. To get the glassy texture with the blowtorch, add a layer of sugar (also try brown sugar, the result is interesting), go over it with the blowtorch, add more sugar and repeat with the blowtorch. And it's ready to serve.

🌐 Llegeix aquesta recepta en català

Comentaris