Rose Petal Ice Cream in the Thermomix

Rose petal ice cream

In my last post I promised to tell you about a rose ice cream I made last week. So as not to lose credibility (we already have our politicians for that), here it is — simple, really simple.

Rose petal ice cream

Ingredients

  • Rose petal jam or jelly
  • 200 ml cream
  • 200 ml milk
  • Sugar to taste

Method

Put a few spoonfuls (3–4) of rose petal jam into the Thermomix, add the cream, the milk and a little sugar, and blend well at top speed so that it takes in air. Pour the resulting liquid into an ice-cube tray and put it in the freezer. Once it has frozen, back into the Thermomix and give it everything it's got; if it struggles, you can add a splash of liquid. The texture you get with this particular machine is super professional. With an ordinary blender it will still be good, but I don't think you'll get quite the same result.

As for quantities, I suggest tasting the initial mixture until you get the flavour you want, bearing in mind that both the rose aroma and the sweetness fade once it's frozen. I promise you it turns out spectacular.

If you don't have petals to decorate with, no problem: the ones in the photo were added with AI.

🌐 Llegeix aquesta recepta en català

Comentaris