Pea Soup Shots with Crispy Ham

A while ago I made this shot of cream of pea soup with crispy ham.
Cream of pea soup shot with crispy ham


Cream of pea is, I think, one of the best vegetable creams there is. I remember watching a video in which Ferran Adrià recommended frozen peas for this kind of preparation. It really turns out great, with a very interesting touch of sweetness.

With the Thermomix you can get a cream with no trace of the pea skins, without losing their fibre. To make the cream, just boil a little potato with the frozen peas, then blend well with a little of the cooking water and a little oil. That's all there is to it.

For the crispy ham I used a technique I'll explain in another post: put the ham between two sheets of kitchen paper and microwave it for 4 minutes at 600 W.

🌐 Llegeix aquesta recepta en català

Comentaris