Spaghetti Lucio: Pasta Inspired by Casa Lucio's Famous Broken Eggs

Spaghetti Lucio

I end up giving names to some of the dishes I make often, although right now only two come to mind: the bikini crêpe and these spaghetti Lucio.

I wrote about these spaghetti a while ago on this blog of ours. I'm bringing them back for those who've landed here recently, and to show you what they look like in a photo.

In this case, it's a dish that's tastier than it is pretty. The name "spaghetti Lucio" comes from the famous huevos estrellados (fried eggs broken over chips) at the Casa Lucio restaurant in Madrid.

It's a dish I usually make when I'm home alone, especially when I get back at 3:40 in the afternoon to an empty fridge.

More explanations in this post from 18 June 2006 — more than two years ago now that I wrote about them. A hit in my old bachelor kitchen, along with carbonara and chicken curry; they were worth repeating.

🌐 Llegeix aquesta recepta en català

Comentaris