Salmon, Avocado and Calanda Peach Semi-Tartare


I like salmon tartare and I'd die for a good sashimi.

The recipe, or the idea, I'm suggesting is already clear from the name of the dish, which is also the title of the post: Salmon, Avocado and Calanda Peach Semi-Tartare. That's practically the recipe.

An idea halfway between a salmon tartare and a sashimi. Instead of chopping the salmon finely, as we would for a tartare, we cut it into brunoise, cubes of about half a centimetre per side. We cut the peach (in this case from Calanda) and the avocado to the same size (you already know how to peel it: I made the video the day I made this dish), add a little lemon and a little soy sauce, stir well and leave to rest for about 30 minutes.

A little lettuce goes very well with it, in this case some iceberg leaves.

Here is the sequence of photos so you can see the process, which is simply cutting everything up, and two possible presentations.

🌐 Llegeix aquesta recepta en català

Comentaris