Creamy Orange Sorbet (Thermomix)
We still have oranges from the trees at my parents' house, but they spoil very quickly.
Yesterday I decided to use up a few that were starting to go soft and were no longer appealing to eat on their own. I juiced them (1 litre), added a little cream (200 ml) and the juice and zest of a lemon, blended everything well and put it in the freezer for 4 hours. Then I took it out, broke it up a little, put it in the Thermomix and blitzed it for 1 minute at maximum speed, and then put it back in the freezer.
When it's time to eat it, just take it out of the freezer 20 minutes beforehand and stir it a little. The texture is like a sorbet, but very creamy.
Since cherries are already in season and my father-in-law has a few trees, at home it's the time of year to finish off the oranges — and almost the cherries too, which last much less.

Comentaris
Publica un comentari a l'entrada