Chocolate Pizza

The recipes that come with the packaged products we buy usually aren't very interesting, but here's an exception.
Today I found a recipe on the wrapper of a Buitoni pizza base that surprised me. Chocolate Pizza — curious, to say the least, isn't it?
Ingredients
A pizza base. As in the recipe I have in front of me, but for a different reason, I also recommend the Buitoni pizza base, the one that comes rolled up. I stretch it a little more because I like the dough very thin.
200 g chocolate (it can be Nestlé dessert chocolate, as in the recipe, since Buitoni belongs to Nestlé)
Olive oil and icing sugar to decorate.
Method
Melt the chocolate, chopping it first (in a bain-marie or the microwave).
Place the pizza dough on its wrapping paper on an oven tray.
Prick the pizza dough repeatedly with a fork, drizzle with olive oil and bake in a hot oven for about 10 minutes.
Cover it with the melted chocolate and bake for 5 more minutes (I'd skip this step). Dust with icing sugar to decorate. I'd also add a little Maldon salt: with the oil and the salt, it's a version of another recipe already on the blog. http://3o4aldia.blogspot.com/2006/02/pa-amb-oli-xocolata-i-sal.html
Comentaris
Publica un comentari a l'entrada