Pasta with Leeks and Cream: a Healthy 10-Minute Recipe
The other day I had two leeks in the fridge that were meant for a leek tart my wife makes — this one, to be exact.
Since in the end we didn't make the tart, I used them to make myself a simple, healthy pasta dish. In fact it was so good that I made it two days (in a row).
Pasta with leeks
Ingredients for one person (I made it just for me)
- 1 leek
- Butter
- A drop of oil
- Cream
- Pasta
- Parsley (optional — I added it because I had some)
Method
Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water, following the manufacturer's instructions.
If you want your taste buds to touch the stars, you can make your own pasta — here is the post where I explain how I do it.
With a little butter and a drop of oil (so the butter doesn't burn), gently fry the leek, cut into very fine julienne, for 3 or 4 minutes. Add 50 ml of cream, just a little. Stir for 2 minutes, add the boiled and drained pasta to the pan with a little of the cooking water, cook 1 more minute and add some very finely chopped parsley.
And that's it — estimated time, 10 minutes. Another version I make more often is the same but with zucchini; I have to say I really liked it with leek.

Comentaris
Publica un comentari a l'entrada