Zucchini Lasagna Without Pasta: a Light and Easy Recipe
From the title of this post, you might think I'm going to talk about a typical lasagna made with pasta and zucchini.
I recently explained the vegetable lasagna I make — the classic one, let's say.
In this case it's a lasagna too, but instead of pasta sheets we use strips of fried zucchini, cut lengthwise (see photo).
This version is lighter than the other one, especially if you remove the excess oil from the zucchini slices with kitchen paper.
You can easily build 3 or 4 layers, but not as many as with the classic version. As for the filling, I'd say: experiment.
So you can't say I didn't suggest anything, here are some ingredients: my tomato sauce, some sautéed vegetables (carrot, onion) and lots of mozzarella, which acts as the cement in this interesting and healthy construction.

Comentaris
Publica un comentari a l'entrada