More Fruit, Please

Luckily, at home we're in the habit of eating fruit. Like most habits, though, it takes a bit of effort, both at first to pick it up and afterwards to keep it going.
That means that if we don't want fruit to be missing from the diet of the little ones — and the rest of the household — sometimes we need to serve it peeled, decorate it with a bit of chocolate, turn it into juice, and so on. In other words, the effort we were talking about.
This time I peeled a persimmon — the firm variety I told you about recently — cut it into small cubes and served it in little glasses.
Photographically, repeating elements on a plate gives you a lot to play with: presenting the three identical glasses with their little spoons looked lovely. I liked it so much that I took a photo, and now I'm writing this post.
That evening wasn't actually for the kids: I'd invited a good friend over for dinner and wanted him to try this "new" persimmon, so I thought I'd present it like this. Having a blog makes you take care of the details when you have people over for dinner. If you want eating fruit to be a habit at home, put in a little effort.
Comentaris
Publica un comentari a l'entrada