Homemade Waffles Recipe


Homemade wafflesFor about 10 years I've had a cast-iron waffle iron, the kind that goes straight onto the flame, and I love it.
This morning we made waffles. I'm leaving the ingredients here because they turned out really well; these quantities make about 10-12 nice thick waffles.

The recipe is simple: mix all the ingredients well, pour the batter into the waffle iron, which should be very hot and greased with a little butter so the waffles don't stick, and give them one minute per side.


IngredientsHomemade waffles

  • 300 g flour.
  • ½ litre milk.
  • 70 g sugar.
  • 100 g butter.
  • 2 eggs.
  • 1 sachet of baking powder.
  • A pinch of salt.

Method
There's no secret to it: mix the ingredients well, except the butter, which we use to grease the waffle iron so they don't stick.

Time? Keep testing. Every waffle iron is a world of its own, and if it's like mine and goes straight onto the flame, there are lots of variables to take into account.

Comentaris