My Favourite Recipes on the Blog

Tortiglioni pasta dish

We already have lots of recipes on this blog of ours, but only a handful of them are the ones I consider my favourites. Here they are:

As a starter or a first course, depending on how much you serve, the roasted red pepper vichyssoise is spectacular. It's written in Catalan; if you need a translation, this online tool translates it perfectly.

For a fish main course, the contenders for the title of MY favourite would be this fish pie, the sole ceviche or these brilliant fish balls.

In my top 2 meat dishes, without a doubt, is foie gras. Here there's a recipe for a mi-cuit; I haven't made it myself yet and it scares me a little — the recipe I posted is a friend's. The other dish, and my number one, is the fillet steak with Port, which gets a perfect 10.

For dessert, the basil and mint sorbet is, without any doubt, the best and most surprising of the ones I make. At the other end of the light-dessert scale, I also really enjoy panna cotta.

Of the many dish photos I've seen, the one I like most is the one I've chosen to go with this favourites post.

🌐 Llegeix aquesta recepta en català

Comentaris